To ensure an easy-going and productive weekend, please come prepared to:
- Sign in daily.
We want to accommodate any requested interviews. This is the only way for us to know you are on site and available to conduct any requested interviews.
- Park only in designated areas.
This is a security issue. Any vehicles — marked or unmarked — parked in non-designated areas will be towed.
- Check back at the Media Services Tent.
Throughout the day check for new information on interviews, media conferences, etc. Updates are frequent and this is one way to have the Media Services Crew help you secure an interview.
- Leave your cellphone number at the Media Services Tent sign-in desk.
This is the quickest way for the Media Services Crew to reach you if you request an interview.
- Take your equipment and personal items when you leave the festival site.
The Media Services Tent cannot be considered secure at all times during the festival. The Media Services Crew will not accept responsibility for any items left unattended.
- Bring Your Own Re-usable Cups.
To eliminate waste and the recycling of plastic bottles please provide your own re-usable mugs or bottles.
- Make your requests early.
Give the Media Services Crew as much advance notice as possible so we can arrange your requests.
For More Information
contact Kathy Morin, Festival Media Liason