General Store and Admin Contact info
General Store: 780-429-1999
Tuesday - Friday 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturdays (August 7 &14 Only) 11:30-3:30
Stop by to purchase in person at 10115-97A Ave (see map below)
No Cash Sales - Mastercard, Visa or Debit accepted.
Or buy your items online for pick up or shipping here (not all items can be shipped)
If you are planning to pick up an on-line order please call us before you leave to confirm that your order is ready.
Our office is closed to the public temporarily. Festival staff are working from home and can be reached via email - contact info below or call to leave a message at 780.429.1899.
The General Store will be open at our Admin Offices in July for purchases and pickups - hours TBA
Office Hours are 10:00 - 5:00 Monday through Friday but please bear in mind that we may be working from home, so it is good to call before making the trek down to ensure someone is here to meet you.
Mail: P.O. Box 4130, Edmonton, AB T6E 4T2
Office Street Address: 10115 - 97a Ave, Edmonton, AB T5K2T3
Contact us by e-mail:
- "taking it to the streets" concert info - Concerts
- general store info - General Store
- general inquires - Administration
- communications manager- Communications
- media - Media
- vendors- Crafts and Concessions
- producer - Terry Wickham
- artist liaison - Lorie Miseck
- site production - Site
- technical production - Technical Director
- volunteers - Marianne Stover (Manager of Volunteers)
- festival kitchen manager - Kitchen
- festival program book ads - Ad Sales
- sponsorship - Glenda Dennis
- board of directors - Board
*for a full list and contact info of individual board members, please see our EFMF Society page
We Want to Stay in Touch
Our eNewsletter is a great way to stay in touch throughout the year. The eNews will keep you informed about coming events, artists announcements and other festival news. Sign up for the eNewsletter to be among the first to know who's coming!
We do not share addresses with anyone else, and you will only receive a limited number of emails in the year about the Festival, new policies and prices, reminders about ticket sales, press releases regarding performer announcements and festival affiliated concerts in the Edmonton area.