What to know before you go…
There is no public parking at all in the Cloverdale neighbourhood. Please use the Park ‘n’ Ride, public transit or people power (walk or bike – we have a manned bike lock up area along the bike path behind Muttart Conservatory).
Feel free to bring: Tarp, food or drink (as long as it’s not in glass), extra clothes in case it gets cold, rain gear, sunscreen, bug spray, low seat/low back chairs, personal use cameras.
Please don’t bring: Alcohol or drugs, weapons, pets, glass containers, high-backed or high-legged chairs (26” from the ground for back is acceptable – no higher), professional cameras (no detachable lenses).
Gate lottery is not mandatory but is open to all ticket holders. Check website for details and times.
Download the App to plan your weekend. Program books will also be available for purchase on site.
The festival encourages folks to use refillable mugs and water bottles.
Your festival is as good as you make it – please be a good neighbor.
- Keep talking to a minimum on tarps – folks want to hear the music not your conversations.
- Turn off your phones – just enjoy the music!
- Share space – a party of two probably doesn’t need a whole 8×10 tarp.
- Don’t block the view.
- Dance in designated areas.
- Smoke if you must but only in the designated areas.
- Pick up after yourselves.
- MIND YOUR MANNERS. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene or abusive language, failure to follow directions from festival volunteers and crude, rowdy or otherwise disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Be kind to each other, and to our volunteers. It’ll make the whole weekend better for everyone.
Have a Great Time!